An end-to-end bioinformatics services provider with VC-backing is adding to their fast-growing bioinformatics team. This role will play a huge part in the company’s client interaction, workflow development and bioinformatics expansion.
Over fifty biotech companies are using this platform to accelerate their ability to engineer biology, from drug discovery to bioproduction.
- Work closely with our customers and facilitate the migration of their end-to-end bioinformatics infrastructure
- Understanding the customer’s science and building bioinformatics software to serve their scientific needs
- Working with clinical labs, research labs, biopharma and global biotech clients to support their use of the bioinformatics software provided
- Write code to process data from unfamiliar biological assays
- Working day-to-day, hands-on with genomic data on behalf of clients and for internal use
What do we need from you?
- Ability to understand new types of biological assays quickly
- You combine a strong understanding of molecular biology with product intuition and programming
- Experience with statistical packages in R/Python for more exploratory analysis of processed data
- Experience with a broad variety of data-types, RNAseq, CHIPseq, ATACseq, etc
- Strong understanding of statistics and linear algebra to understand the appropriate methods, for, eg. differential expression or scRNA-seq analysis, and the tradeoffs between methods
How do I apply?
Apply here or reach out via email ([email protected]) to discuss the role in more depth.
Keywords: ML, AI, Machine Learning, SaaS, Software, Cloud, Informatics, Bioinformatics, Artificial Intelligence, Life Science, Biotechnology, Genomics, Omics, Analytics